To upgrade their computer systems, The Bank of China will stop temporarily some business and services, which are as follows:
1. Student loan repayments in advance will be stopped temporarily from May 17th to June 15th 2011. You’ll have to do that after 15th June.
2. All ATM machines of the Bank of China will be stopped using temporarily from May 31st to June 6th 2011. You can’t deposit or withdraw money by ATM during that time.
3. Most business and services related with campus card will be stopped temporarily from May 31st to June 6th 2011. You can’t transfer accounts through your campus card during that time.
4. All business and services of the Bank of China will be stopped temporarily from June 4thto June 6th 2011.
5. Opening an account with personal E-banking and Mobil-Banking of the Bank of China will be not allowed from June 1st to June 6th 2011, and all operation of E-Banking and Mobil-Banking will be stopped from June 4th to June 6th 2011.
And students who want to recharge your campus cards during that time can go to the Campus Card Center in DingJiaQiao (at the first floor in Administration Building) from 9:00a.m. To 3:00p.m. , June 1st to June 3rd 2011. Any doubts, please ask the Campus Card Center (Tel: 83795043)
Nanjing branch of the Bank of China