Tour Date: 1-10-2011 to 5-10-2011.
· 1100 RMB/Person Without ticket of Happy Valley.
· Happy Valley ticket: 160/person. To get discount on ticket, have to show student ID cards.
Accodimation: 3 Star Hotel in Beijing (Sanyuan Jin’an Hotel or Similar)
Places to Visit:
· Tiananmen Square,
· Forbidden City,
· Hu tong Tour,
· Shopping in Pearl Market
· Great Wall of China,
· Cloisonné Workshop,
· Ming Tombs,
· Tea House,
· Summer Palace,
· Olympic stadiums: Bird Nest and Water Cube Outlook,
· Temple of Heaven,
· Shopping in Silk market.
Day 1: Beijing Arrival Transfer from railway station to hotel. Free on your own or visit to nearby markets.
Day 2: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hu tong tour, shopping in Pearl Market. (BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED)
Day 3: Great Wall, Cloisonné Workshop, Ming Tomb, Tea House. (BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED)
Day 4: Summer Palace, Bird Nest and Water Cube Outlook, Temple of Heaven, shopping in Silk market. (BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED)
Day 5: Visit Happy Valley or Shopping, Transfer to train station and end happy Beijing tour. Beijing Departure (BREAKFAST PROVIDED).
Interested students, Register your name by email OR in person to :
Private 5 Days Beijing Tour Inclusion:
1. Private English-speaking tour guide
2. Private Transfers: between train station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
3. Entrance fee of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
4. Meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for western breakfast, "L" stands for Chinese lunch in a local Chinese restaurant or hotel.
5. Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified
Private 5 Days Beijing Tour Exclusion:
Tip to guide and driver
1. The Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
2. Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Visit scenic spots: 1. The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony, 2. The meridian gate, 3. the hall of supreme harmony, 4. the hall of complete harmony, 5. the hall of preserving harmony, 6. the huge of stone carving, 7. the hall of union, 8. the palace of earthly tranquility, 9. the imperial garden, etc..
3. Hu tong tour: Hu tong are the old traditional alleyways and courtyard homes which once covered all Beijing. Many still survive today and are pleasant to walk or bike through. Not much has changed and you can see how people lived in the past. Visit scenic sports: 1. Yandai street, 2. Yinding bridge, 3. Houhai, 4. Shichahai, 5. Local Family, 6 tricycle
4. The Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (60 miles away from downtown, about one and half hour’s drive). Visit scenic spots: Juyongguan Great Wall, fortress, beacon-towers, ‘looking-toward Beijing stone’, etc..
5. Ming Tomb: The only underground tomb of the thirteen tombs of the emperors in the Ming Dynasty. Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc..
6. Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years. Visit scenic spots: 1. East palace gate, 2. the hall of benevolence and longevity, 3. hall of jade billows, 4. the hall of joyful longevity, 5. the covered walkway, 6. the marble boat, etc..
7. Xiushui Market: sell cheap shoes, bags and cases, leather, famous brand, casual wear, fashion clothing, cowboy series, sports leisure attire, knitted dress, kid’s clothing, tie, silk handkerchief, silk wax printing, craft table cloth, handicraft, jewelry, antique, calligraphy and painting, Beijing roast duck and characteristic snack, etc..