Jiangsu Jiangyin People’s Hospital (JJPH)
Posted by Dr.Sai Pardhu
- Affiliated hospital of Medical School of Southeast University,
- Affiliated hospital of Nantong Medical University And also
- An Affiliated Clinical College of Xuzhou Medical University.
JJPH is a comprehensive hospital integrated with functions of medical service, medical student teaching, scientific research, preventive health care and rehabilitation. With 1500 hospital beds available, the hospital is staffed with more than 1900 employees, of whom there are 189 senior consultants and 164 doctors acquired doctoral or master’s degree, and has 70,000 inpatient and 1,200,000 outpatients annually and
locate in Chinese 1st Richest County – Jiangyin & East of Jiangyin is Huaxi Village, the so called Richest Village in China. 30 – 40 minutes by Bus from Wuxi City.
- Huaxi Village located east of the city of Jiangyin, in Jiangsu province, claims to be the richest village in China.
- Huaxi calls itself a model socialist village.
- All the inhabitants have a wealth of at least one hundred thousand Euros or more, according to the local authorities. This is a substantial amount by Chinese standards.
- The village has a multi-sector industry company that is listed on the stock exchange, has bought airplanes and plans to buy ships.
- The villagers are shareholders and are paid one fifth of the company’s annual profits. In 2011 the company’s turnover is expected to grow by about 6.5 billion Euros.
- A new landmark skyscraper in Huaxi Village, the 328-meter Longxi International Hotel was opened when the village celebrated its 50th anniversary.
The hospital is equipped with more than 1100 sets of modern medical therapy and medical lab test facilities such as linear accelerator (Synergy IGRT System), 1.5T MRI, 256-row spiral CT, DSA, DR, colorful ultrasound, video-endoscope series and automatic biochemical analysis device, each of which values over 10,000 RMB Yuan.
- Invasive Repair Technique for Orthopedic Trauma Institute of Nantong University，
- Minimal Invasive Neurosurgical Institute of Southeast University,
- Blood and Cell laboratory, Neurosurgical Anatomy laboratory and Neuro Electrophysiology laboratory have been established in our hospital as well.
With strong techniques, many highly complicated medical therapies and examinations are available here, such as the resection of the intracranial tumors (including acoustic neuroma etc.), cerebral aneurysm clipping and interventional embolization, coronary artery bypass grafting, replacement of whole hip joint and knee joint, trachel-discoidectomy through anterior approach, digit replantation, thoracoscopy and laparoscopy surgery, radiofrequency catheter ablation (RFCA), percutaneous transluminal coronary artery (PTCA) stent implantation, endoscopic duodenal sphincterotomy（EST）, blood cell separation and plasma exchange , and rescure patients of over 50% burnt, etc. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS), blood flow perfusion imaging of tumor, diffusion function imaging, 3D pantosomatous vessel imaging reconstruction (CTA, MRA, MRV) and so on. The medical service quality of our hospital is outstandingly excellent among all same size hospitals in Jiangsu province.
The hospital environment is beautiful, first-class facilities. The humane quality medical services, has won the praise of leaders at all levels and the general public.
The hospital has won the
- “China Top 100 Hospital”,
- “Jiangsu Province civilized units, modern hospital in Jiangsu Province”,
- “Top Ten Hospital”, “provincial health MORALS advanced collective”, Wuxi City, people were satisfied with hospital and other honors.
- Comrade Yang Huiguang awarded the honorary title of “excellent president of the National Hospital.
Posted on May 6, 2012, in Internship Hospitals of SEU and tagged Affiliated Hospital, Hospitals of SEU., Huaxi, internship, Jingyin People Hosital. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Jiangsu Jiangyin People’s Hospital (JJPH).
Comments are closed.